Our life together is rooted in worship of the God who sustains us and all of creation. Join us on Sundays at 10 am for a blended/traditional service in the sanctuary.
Together we seek to grow in our love of God and neighbor through Bible study, other small group gatherings, and a Sunday school program for our young kids.
God is present in human relationships. In our events and fellowship, we aim to be a welcoming community where we can give and receive support and friendship.
Knowing we are loved moves us to show love to others. Our community garden and local food ministries offer ways to serve our neighbors.
WELCOMING ALL PEOPLE
- We accept people as they are, including ourselves, and seek to embody the motto, “Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors.”
- We are an inviting family of faith that cares for the community inside and out by providing a continuing sense of belonging and connection in an often disconnected, fractured world.
CELEBRATING GOD THROUGH WORSHIP
- We are a community that celebrates the Word of God through worship, prayer, music, and deeds (living according to Christ’s teachings).
- We care for those in our local and global communities by offering our time, talents, and resources to service.
NURTURING A SPACE OF REFUGE AND PEACE
- In a fast-paced world, our sanctuary is a space to let go of our worries and concerns and to simply sit and feel the peace of God.