Our life together is rooted in worship of the God who sustains us and all of creation. Join us on Sundays at 10 am. Nursery care available.
We are on a journey of growing in our love of God and neighbor through our Bible study, classes, small groups, Sunday school program, and more.
Our intergenerational community believes that God shows up in our human relationships. We enjoy gathering together for meals, music, and fun.
Our community gardens, coffee house, and mission work help us get to know and care for our neighbors.
Worship with us online each Sunday at 10 am: FLUMC's YouTube Channel
Due to COVID-19, we have moved Bible study and other small groups online. Contact Pastor JongIn for information on how to connect. All in-person events are postponed until further notice.
What matters most to us:
WELCOMING ALL PEOPLE
- We accept people as they are, including ourselves, and seek to embody the motto, “Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors.”
- We are an inviting family of faith that cares for the community inside and out by providing a continuing sense of belonging and connection in an often disconnected, fractured world.
CELEBRATING GOD THROUGH WORSHIP
- We are a community that celebrates the Word of God through worship, prayer, music, and deeds (living according to Christ’s teachings).
- We care for those in our local and global communities by offering our time, talents, and resources to service.
NURTURING A SPACE OF REFUGE AND PEACE
- In a fast-paced world, our sanctuary is a space to let go of our worries and concerns and to simply sit and feel the peace of God.